GIVING BACK TO COMMUNITY
We are committed to giving back to our community from the proceeds of our events, Here’s what we did through your support
- Helping food and clothing Needs to local organization – Friends of youth WA, Mary’s Place Seattle, Tent City Issaquah.
- Contributed for Sophia Way New shelter.
- Supported Therapy and Mental counselling for Acid attack Survivors of Atijeevan Foundation (Delhi)
- Taken care of medical supplies for Old age home in Maharashtra Shirdi during year 2018.
- Contributed food costs to Physically challenged Ashram in Hyderabad.
- Supported Orphan home in Kakinada to get yearlong education 2017.
- Distributed Clothing needs for old age home in Hyderabad 2018.
- Annual Contribution towards local shelters by organizing Winter Drive.
- Helped to distribute Groceries for less fortunate families during Pandemic Karimnagar.
- Donated towards providing Scholarship for unaffordable Merit students of Holy cross Highschool Hyderabad Moti Nagar.
- Donated towards the Chennai Rain Relief Rehabilitation Efforts.
- Supported Hindu Temple priests during Pandemic to get going with
- Conducted various free workshops locally to give back to the community.
- Provided funding to Merit students in St Marys School Hyd.
- Donated Baby clothing and groceries for State Home Hyd.